
I cannot wait.
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan comes out in TWO DAYS and I am SO EXCITED. I have been addicted to Rick Riordan's books since
The Lightning Thief. I own all 5 of those books as well as al the books in the Kane Chronicles series and the first three in the Heroes of Olympus series. You could call me addicted XD so hearing that the next book in the heroes of Olympus series is coming out so soon got me so excited. The last book ended off on such a cliffhanger, and ughh waiting a whole year became torture! IM SO EXCITED!!!
Well thanks for reading :) Sorry it's so short haha :)
This will be really exciting for you in two days. I bet you'll be the first one in line to buy this book! I read the Lightning Thief and I really enjoyed it but when I read the Sea of Monsters I became less interested. How has the author kept you hooked? Does the series get better after the second book?
ReplyDeleteI've never actually read any of his books, should I read the series that he's written?
ReplyDeleteI have read the entire Percy Jackson series, but I didn't like the Heroes of Olympus series as much. I felt like the series was getting very repetitive. Hopefully his new book will be better!
ReplyDeleteShould I read this series? I've never consider reading them, but everyone says the series is really good.
ReplyDelete