Book Review of Firelight
Firelight is an extremely extraordinary and unique novel. I've never read anything like it and it kept me in suspense. It is a fantasy novel for those who enjoy fantasy and is very quick paced. It always kept me on edge. I recommend it for anyone and everyone. If I was to give it a rate out of 5, I would give it a 4.This is mainly because of the fact that it did have a few romantic parts that I did not enjoy very much. But overall it was a GREAT book and I recommend that everyone should read it.
It starts out with a girl who is always on top. Being the only fire breather in generations, she is greatly celebrated and gains enormous popularity. She is a descendent of the dragons and has the ability to morph into one when she chooses. However, attempting to break way from her "pride" she takes flight and breaks the rules. She gets caught by the hunters and is in a sticky life or death situation. Miraculously she survives and the rest of the story is about how she runs away from the "pride" and learns a few more things about the real her, as well as those who hunt her kind.
Like I said it is a GREAT book and I recommend it to everyone!
Thank You :)
Firelight is an extremely extraordinary and unique novel. I've never read anything like it and it kept me in suspense. It is a fantasy novel for those who enjoy fantasy and is very quick paced. It always kept me on edge. I recommend it for anyone and everyone. If I was to give it a rate out of 5, I would give it a 4.This is mainly because of the fact that it did have a few romantic parts that I did not enjoy very much. But overall it was a GREAT book and I recommend that everyone should read it.
It starts out with a girl who is always on top. Being the only fire breather in generations, she is greatly celebrated and gains enormous popularity. She is a descendent of the dragons and has the ability to morph into one when she chooses. However, attempting to break way from her "pride" she takes flight and breaks the rules. She gets caught by the hunters and is in a sticky life or death situation. Miraculously she survives and the rest of the story is about how she runs away from the "pride" and learns a few more things about the real her, as well as those who hunt her kind.
Like I said it is a GREAT book and I recommend it to everyone!
Thank You :)

This sounds like an interesting read!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Savannah! I love that you've already commented. Nice post, Sneha! It does sound interesting.
ReplyDeleteGoodreads suggested this book to me, but I didn't know if I would like it or not, but after reading your description it makes me want to really read it now!
ReplyDeleteDude.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like an awesome read! The plot sounds promising, especially in the way that you worded it. It's nice to see a main character who starts off popular because most fantasy books start off with an underdog who nobody has faith in.
Sounds original!!
Goodbye Sneha. c:<
I don't usually like science fiction and this even sounds good to me! Love your summary of the book.
ReplyDelete-Nina