I finally completed my favorite childhood series. I remember being a young fifth grader and being addicted to the Gallagher Girls book series. The series is about a girl, who goes to a school of spies. Little does she know her true importance and that everything is not as it seems. There are so many betrayals, so many plot twists, and so many unexpected surprises. I really loved this series. The final book came out about two weeks ago, called United We Spy by Ally Carter. This book was such a perfect conclusion to the series and I couldn't have expected more. Its about Cammie, and her ultimate challenge as a spy. It's finally her last year of high (spy) school, but could it also be her last year alive? Throughout this book, Cammie goes through so many near death experiences that it will leave you at the edge of you're seat. I loved this book so much I finished it in about two days! So... Conflict?
Well in this book/ series Cammie goes through a lot of troubles. Here's some, just to name a few.
1. Person vs. Person: Its Cammie vs. the Circle of Caravan. They're trying to kill her and she's trying not to let them.
2. Person vs. Self: Cammie doesn't know what she want's to me, what she wants to do after school is over. She is so lost. Her friends are going into the FBI, the M16, but will she ever figure out what she wants to be?
3. Person vs. Society: Cammie is expected to do so many things that she runs away from her expectations.
Well that's it for now! Thanks for reading :)

I remember hearing about those when I was younger but never read them:( I guess I missed out!
ReplyDeleteI liked how you stated some conflict but you didn't give it away. It gives us a little hint of what tension will occur, but doesn't spoil anything.
ReplyDeleteI have seen these books everywhere! I've never really known what they were about, but now I do! Maybe i will look more into the series!
ReplyDelete