Saturday, October 26, 2013

Allegiant... The Final End

I literally don't even know what to say.
I'm at a loss of words.
My emotions are so conflicted.
I don't know whether to say that this book was the most amazing book in the world
Or the worst one I've ever read
I think I'm going to go with the first one

Allegiant... I can't even.
The ending was so...
so crazy.

So basically this book was so amazing. Every chapter, everything just drew you in.
There was not one boring part in this whole book. It constantly made me want to read more and never stop.
The theme was so amazing too, a great theme that everyone could learn from.
The book is a recipe for greatness,
great theme + great plot + great characters = amazing story
however, the end disappointed me
well, I use the term disappointed loosely

The ending was extreme unexpected, I would have never thought that would happen
It was such a good ending, as in I never saw it coming. However the end itself made me upset, because I didn't see it coming. And death, there is too much death in this book. Too much.

However the theme of this book is

"Life goes on, you must help each other heal from disappointments"

It was so good,
I recommend everyone to read it.

Well thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. EEP I finished it the day after it came out and still haven't blogged about it for reasons similar to yours, which is loss of words bro.

    BUT
    I was happy with the ending, and I saw it coming because of the added POV. Talk to me about it because I don't want to give spoilers. :O

    ReplyDelete