Finally, I have come to the concluding book of Marina's Tales. The books were spectacular and everything I imagined in a book series. Seriously, the main characters were fully developed and the same people were featured in every book. You could see Marina change from innocent, to extremely aware of the world throughout the whole series, a little at a time. As I reached the concluding book, however, I realized that it didn't take me long to get addicted to the books. I read 4 books in ten days, each book with its own shocking twist. In the whole series I'd have to say that my favorite book was most definitely the last one, The Turning Tides. This book had so much imagery and really sucked you in. A story of love, pain, and betrayal, it was impossible to put down. As a matter of fact, I finished it in one day! Well I hoped to find a fifth novel but I am disappointed to say that the series is finally over. There are so many mysteries that the reader must now imagine the end of. Well time to find a new series. If anyone has any suggestions please comment! Until next time I suppose, thanks for reading :)
 |
| Turning Tides, The Fourth, And Last, Book of The Series |
I know how you feel about the being addicted to a series. I just finished one of my favorite series and it was amazing! Hope those books were good!
ReplyDeleteI also know how it feels to be addicted to a book series! when the books are so ell written that you cant stop reading it is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThis series sounds really good! If you like series of books try Divergent by Veronica Roth if you havent read it yet. I love it!
ReplyDelete