Oh. My. Gosh. I did not see that coming. This book has so many twists, and so many betrayals and I am so excited! It was a great novel that had action, romance, and, well, spies! I loved how this book by Allie Carter always kept you at the end of your seat. I wish there was next book. But unfortunately, there is not. Now here are a few things I wish they had cleared up before ending the novel...
Will Cammie end up staying in college and stop her spying career?
I highly doubt this because once a spy always a spy. I feel like she was born to spy and would not stop it for the world.
Will her and Zach end up together?
I think Yes! They are such a cute couple and they seem to care about each other. It doesn't matter to Cammie that his mom wanted to kill her and that he goes to a school of assassins. I thought that was adorable!
Will Cammie, after college, join a special agent force?
I highly doubt this. I think Cammie doesn't trust the FBI and M16 and will spy privately. Maybe she'll even create a new Gallagher Girl Academy. But I doubt she'll join a big organization in fear that there will be someone after her.
Is Cammie finally safe?
Doubt it. I feel like there is more coming at her, more near death brushes and more betrayals. But I feel like she is ready for it now, that she can take on anything.
That's it for now! Thanks for reading (:
Will Cammie end up staying in college and stop her spying career?
I highly doubt this because once a spy always a spy. I feel like she was born to spy and would not stop it for the world.
I think Yes! They are such a cute couple and they seem to care about each other. It doesn't matter to Cammie that his mom wanted to kill her and that he goes to a school of assassins. I thought that was adorable!
Will Cammie, after college, join a special agent force?
I highly doubt this. I think Cammie doesn't trust the FBI and M16 and will spy privately. Maybe she'll even create a new Gallagher Girl Academy. But I doubt she'll join a big organization in fear that there will be someone after her.
Is Cammie finally safe?
Doubt it. I feel like there is more coming at her, more near death brushes and more betrayals. But I feel like she is ready for it now, that she can take on anything.
That's it for now! Thanks for reading (:
So this book isn't part of a series? To me it sounds like it should be. I've never heard of this book but I might read this book if I run out of things to read.
ReplyDeleteHaha it is part of a series :)
DeleteThis book sounds really good maybe I'll read it.
ReplyDelete