Wow.
This book simply leaves me speechless.
It's written so creatively and there is so much emotion it's almost magical.
I can say for sure though that I was not too pleased with the ending even though it was extremely well written.
Basically this book is about a young girl who is sent away to a foster home in Nazi Germany. Told in the perspective of death, this book takes us through the life of this girl. It shows us her ups and downs, from harboring a Jew to stealing books to secretly learning how to read. This book is an eye opener, something that simply proves to us how lucky we really are.
I loved this book for many reasons.
1. I loved the way the book was told. The fact that it was told in the point of view of death gave it a unique flair.
2. The story was different. It's a simple as that. The story line was amazing with different twists and turns at every corner. Things that you would never expect happen.
3. I loved the main character. I loved her innocence and her drive and I really felt as though I could connect to her.
Overall I really loved this book and I recommend it to everyone!
This book simply leaves me speechless.
It's written so creatively and there is so much emotion it's almost magical.
I can say for sure though that I was not too pleased with the ending even though it was extremely well written.
Basically this book is about a young girl who is sent away to a foster home in Nazi Germany. Told in the perspective of death, this book takes us through the life of this girl. It shows us her ups and downs, from harboring a Jew to stealing books to secretly learning how to read. This book is an eye opener, something that simply proves to us how lucky we really are.
I loved this book for many reasons.
1. I loved the way the book was told. The fact that it was told in the point of view of death gave it a unique flair.
2. The story was different. It's a simple as that. The story line was amazing with different twists and turns at every corner. Things that you would never expect happen.
3. I loved the main character. I loved her innocence and her drive and I really felt as though I could connect to her.
Overall I really loved this book and I recommend it to everyone!
Oh my gosh! What a coencidence. I just read a book called the Book ThIEf and it was so similar to this one. The plot, the characters. Wow man. It's a small world. It's wEIrd that we have such a similar taste in books. I'd like to say, in all of my experIEnce, I have never came across a situation in which the titles of two similar books alligned almost perfectly! This is an interesting occasion. I wonder if they're written by the same author!
ReplyDeleteAnnoying spelling judgement aside (yes, I do still remember when you spelled lose as loose on a science PI) I'm really glad you enjoyed the book. It's one of my favorites, even if the ending made you want to explode. :)